Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

1/3/13

A family of Crossfitters is an awesome story to hear.

Today I started off with.

EMOM 10 Minutes.
First 5 Minutes - 10 Weighted Sit ups - 20#
Last 5 Minutes - 10 Weighted box jumps - 24in. With two 20# DB in hand

My legs are so sore today, box jumps got spicy at the end.

Did some bench press.

EMOM 10 Minutes.
3 Bench press - Start at 50% and work up from there.
135,155,185,205,215,215,225,225,225,225

I remember when 225 was extremely heavy. Making improvements.

Did a good AMRAP

12 Minutes.
2 Power cleans - 225#
12 HR Push ups

I got 12 Rounds + 2 PC

Pretty happy with this, muscle failure started to come quick with the HR push ups but the PC never felt to bad, focusing on moving under the bar each rep rather then spreading my feet wide like when I start to get tired.

Back to my first sentence, while driving back to my friends house I heard him talking to his Dad about the workout they did today in my gym. Explaining it and saying his time, his Dad with reaction saying "Aw 50 Wall balls!" It's so awesome to hear these two communicate in these terms. Not only that but my friends whole family trains in our facility. His Mother, Father, and Sister all suffer the same pain and see the improvement. It's so awesome to see a family of Crossfitters and them grow closer just through this. Reminded me of Me and my Dad and the bond we share through it. Such a blessing.

My home http://bsconditioning.blogspot.com/

Our FB Page www.facebook.com/pages/Barbarian-Strength-and-Conditioning/

https://www.progenexusa.com/default.aspx 

Use code - JOHN3 for 10% off any purchase

http://strengthwraps.com/

Use code - MEDINA for 10% off any purchase

http://www.fightthrough.com/


Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right. 2 "Honor your father and mother "--which is the first commandment with a promise-- 3 "that it may go well with you and that you may enjoy long life on the earth." - Ephesians 6:1

No comments:

Post a Comment